GLOBAL PAN AFRICANISM NETWORK
This an international revolutionary Pan Africanism movement to reunite all indigenous inhabitants of Africa,advocate for their freedoms and rights throughout the world.
We are raising funds to enable us register Global Pan Africanism Network (GPAN)as an international organization.
We are pursuing steps to ensure that GPAN is registered as an organization.
This social rights Pan Africanism movement has grown tremendously within a short period of time and now we have a global presence in over 72 countries throughout the world.
Global Pan Africanism Network
United Prosperous Africa
We seek to Re-unite all people of African descent by advocating for their rights and freedom throughout the world.
1. To reunite all indigenous inhabitants of Africa with their ancestral motherland,advocate for their rights and freedoms.
2.To combat tribalism in Africa and fight racism throughout the world.
3. To promote African culture and create a unique identity that all people of African descent will be proud of.
4. To promote education and true knowledge of African history.
5. To promote Swahili language and four other most widely spoken indigenous language throughout Africa.
6. To promote Tourism in Africa by marketing Africa as a single destination.
7. To engineer technology, culture, economic and political revolution.
8. To promote Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness.
9. To empower young people, women and children through their talents.
10. To promote equality and equal opportunities for all.
11. To encourage Trade among among GPAN member states and spearhead financial revolution.
12. To have a Global Health care plan for GPAN member states.
13. Advocate for environmental conversations through promotion of green energy and encourage planting of indigenous trees.
Funds collected will be used to cater for registration fee of GPAN and also promote Pan Africanism through our sponsored social media campaigns.
Show your support to this cause and help us advance GPAN cause further.
Take action Now and donate towards United States Of Africa vision.